Friday, January 24, 2014

Finding People

Looking for someone and need to turn on radar to discover updates? An interesting database to try, which includes much free information for searching people is Radaris.com. For finding someone's phone number, it is one of my favorite databases. Radaris is quick and simple to use, includes a phone number, age, lists of possible relatives, and other related information, which Radaris has gathered and consolidated in one easy-to-view screen.

Although limited to the United States, Radaris uses the byline "know each other," and states that it includes 97% of the people in the U.S.

I have had luck finding friends on Radaris.com by using their nickname and last name or first and last name. I search my own name on occasion and notice how many others have the same name. The database includes entries using my middle initial for my middle name, and also entries using my maiden name as my middle initial. Radaris also consolidates my entries using my maiden name as my middle initial with those having my middle name for my middle initial into "aliases."

Photographs of some of the people found in a name search are included in the hits from the search,
which might be very useful.

Radaris has a large database and turning on the "radar" option for updates on a people search is free. I have not checked out any of their fee options including access to their "premium reports."

Please note that phone numbers found may include current and past telephone numbers and also work-related phone numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment