Sunday, July 6, 2014

Adding Pages Numbers to Your Book?

I love CreateSpace, but my book does not have photos and photos must be in the proper resolution to be clear and crisp in any medium, especially print where paper quality may vary, and text may be seen through the photo. I am happy with my decision to put the photos on my web site and link Walk Forward to the photographs.

Per page numbering in 2012, I spent about 30 hours trying to figure out how to do page numbering and here is what I think is a great YouTube on page numbering as the professionals do and sometimes do not. As a former librarian, having the binding of a thick paperback book break apart and trying to fix unnumbered pages is a nightmare, or having a patron come in with a page out of a paperback from somewhere?



http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Word-PC-Kindle-Formatting-ebook/dp/B00546L2GQ


No comments:

Post a Comment