Friday, November 7, 2014

Mentoring Power: Key to Sustainable Economic Growth and Innovation [Kindle Edition]

I uploaded an Ebook to Amazon.com's KDP in 5 minutes this morning which included correcting several typos which Amazon's system noted.

 
However, it took me another 3 1/2 hours to fix some HTML on the back end, which I chose to modify as I thought it might not render across all devices.

The 3 1/2 hours included making a simple cover of my book from a photograph that I own.

This short book was in Microsoft Word, I exported it (saved it) as a Web Page -filtered,
an .htm (HTML) file. I followed the directions exactly as posted in Amazon's easy to follow
directions, "Building Your Book For Kindle" at

https://kdp.amazon.com/help?topicId=A2MB3WT2D0PTNK 

The book has a long subtitle, but the title is concise.

 http://www.amazon.com/Mentoring-Power-Sustainable-Economic-Innovation-ebook/dp/B00P9GZ2LM

The photo on the cover is yours truly with my great-niece a most serious reader (photo was
about six weeks before her 2nd birthday in Dec 2013).

No comments:

Post a Comment